Golf week in Andalusia?
Did you know that the Costa del Sol is home to almost 60 golf courses that can be enjoyed pretty much all year round! For the golf fanatic, that must sound like a dream come true. At Casa Kiri, we have Lauro Golf (boasting 27 holes) and Alhaurin Golf less than 20 minutes away with many more that line the coastline and only 30 minutes away.
We have created a package where you can start the day with a hearty breakfast, go off to enjoy your daily golf trip and then come back to Casa Kiri for some rest and relaxation. Sit by the pool, enjoy a massage for those aching muscles, watch the sunset with a bottle of our locally sourced wine.
Our weekly package includes:
- Enjoy 7 nights accommodation in one our newly renovated apartment suites with full kitchen and en-suite bathroom. Choose from Sunrise side or Sunset side.
- Welcome hamper with locally sourced goodies.
- A delicious healthy breakfast served daily on the guest terrace with beautiful mountain views.
- We would like to spoil you one night with a 4 course meal for two with Cava cocktail to start and one bottle of locally sourced wine to enjoy with your meal (vegetarian and vegan options also available).
- For a deep relaxation and moment for yourself, we offer one treatment per person at our onsite Wellness Salon. Choose from a full body relaxing massage, an Indian head massage, or a rejuvenating facial treatment. Finish and refresh with a replenishing smoothie which can be enjoyed by the pool.
- Enjoy full access to all of our facilities. Laze in the hammock with a good book, sun yourself by the pool, take a refreshing dip, do a morning workout in the gym, take an extra treatment in our wellness salon, choose from one of our locally sourced wines to enjoy while watching the sunset from your terrace.
- We have everything you need to make your holiday your own!
- Price per person €550.00
Flights, transfers, transport to Golf courses or Golf equipment are not included. Hire car is advised.
For bookings, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org